With so many delicious restaurants in town (and many of them award winning!), it’s hard to get to them all. There are almost 60 different eateries in town, covering a wide variety of cuisines, including Puerto Rican, Italian, Irish, Mexican, American, and Asian. Whether you want something quick and easy, or to visit one of the few restaurants in the area that makes their own pasta, there is truly something to satisfy every craving.
Did you know?
- The Pasta Shop offers their fresh pasta by the pound
- At least three of our restaurants have TikTok accounts (and a TikTok featuring Bubble in Paradise went viral and had over half a million views!)
- Carver’s sells their delicious bread by the loaf
- Miga Sushi has bento box lunches (an awesome bargain)
- Summit and Main has a Taylor ham, egg, and cheese sandwich that’ll make you drool
- Anthony & Son’s Bakery has pre-made grab-and-go dinners for easy meals in their refrigerated section
- The owner of Mara’s Cafe & Bakery and El Lechon de Negron also owns the popular Just Jersey Fest, the series of food truck festivals around the state